- 100g duck fat
- 1kg starchy Potatoes (not waxy)
PREP TIME:10 minutes
- Peel and cut potatoes into medium to large chunks (3cm x 3cm approx).
- Add potatoes to a pot of cold water and bring to the boil, adding a generous amount of salt to the water.
- Boil your potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain the potatoes and allow them to sit and steam for 1-2 mins in colander.
- Add the potatoes back to the empty pan, season with salt and add duck fat.
- Mix and coat the potatoes evenly in the duck fat and transfer to roasting tray.
- Roast for 50 minutes at 200°C rotating and turning potatoes at the 25-minute mark.